Troubleshooting Activation Error
The system may display an Error message such as the screen above during the EOL Registration System Activation process.
The error may have occurred because:
- Your EOL record may have already been activated. Contact the EOL office to verify if this is the case.
- The activation code was mistyped or incorrectly copied and pasted.
- If for some reason you started the process of creating an account but never activated it, please contact the EOL office to request that they activate your account.
Troubleshooting Login Error
If you encounter an error while logging into your EOL student account as a Returning User, please take these steps:
Verify that you are entering the email that you used to originally establish your EOL account as your login. If you forgot your original email address, please contact the EOL Office. A member of the EOL staff will check the email address stored in your EOL student record.
- If you forgot the password that you typed to establish your EOL account, please click the Forgot Password? link on the Engineering Online Student Center screen. While the EOL staff does NOT have access to your password, as a registered EOL account holder, YOU CAN RESET YOUR PASSWORD by clicking on the Forgot Password? link. At the EOL – Forgot Password Page you will be instructed to enter the email address that you submitted when originally registering for your EOL account. When you submit the forgot password form, the system will send a password reset code to your email. The email is titled: Your EOL account password reset code. Please open the email and follow the instructions for resetting your password.
- Once you have reset your password, you can return to the Engineering Online Student Center and log into the EOL system as a Returning User entering your email and your new password.