FE Exam Review Program Registration
Developed for engineering students and working professionals, the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam Review program consists of video presentations with examples of problems related to exam topics and additional program materials to prepare the individual to take the exam.
- Complete the Registration form
- Select a payment option
- Check made payable to NC State University
- Mail check with registration form to
North Carolina State University
Engineering Online, Campus Box 7547
Attn. Sharon Richards (919.513.3083)
Raleigh, NC 27695
- Request an invoice for credit card payment. The University accepts American Express, VISA and MasterCard
The Engineering Online office will send information about how to access the video presentations upon receipt of a check or completed processing of a credit card payment. Individuals will have access for 3 months. If you did not pass the exam and need longer time to view the materials, contact Dr. Linda Krute in Engineering Online at email@example.com.
Program Registration Fees
- Current NC State students on campus in Raleigh and site-based students in Asheville, Havelock and Wilmington are not charged; however, they must complete the registration form below.
- NC State alumni who graduated within the past 2 years and students currently registered at other North Carolina universities – $65
- Active Duty Military – $125
- Professional Engineers – $250